Answer the following questions
- Who is the protagonist of the short film?
- What is he doing while waiting for supper?
- Which task does his father set him? How long did his father work in a week, in 1850?
- How long did the father work in 1900? What are Ken’s tasks in that period?
- In 1950 what is the amount of work done in a week?
- Which leisure time activities does the father have in 1950?
- What changed in the mother’s activities within 50 years?
- What do Dave, Bill, Alice, Marge and the other guys do in their leisure time?
- Which three characteristics does a good activity for one’s leisure time have?
- Which hobbies does the narrator propose to Ken?
- What does he decide for as his new hobby?